ARE WE A FIT?
I’m wired for seeing possibility and potential, will invest time + energy in you and have found that the clients I work best with are:
- Entrepreneurs/intrapreneurs in startups
- Sales and marketing professionals and executives with an entrepreneurial drive
- You have a desire to create something more of your life and expand your awareness
- You are curious, willing to invest time to explore what you bring and then spread it to your family, friends, teams
- You’re looking for someone to brainstorm & strategize with to create/build or change your biz
Oh no! You paid for a coaching package and changed your mind? That’s a bummer. Here’s what can happen:
- We had x session(s) + we’re not a fit? I’ll refund you the balance. What that means is if we had 3 sessions out of 5, you’ll get a refund for the 2 remaining based on the price paid. No refund for sessions that have already taken place.
- We haven’t had a session yet? I’ll happily refund you.
- We scheduled a session, and you need to reschedule? Emergencies happen, I understand and try to be flexible, please do respect my time too and notify me 48 hrs prior. Same day cancellations will not be refunded.
The information shared on my website are my interpretations, inspirations, and points of views unless otherwise stated.
This site contains certain Gallup® trademarks and copyrighted material. The information has not been approved and is not sanctioned or endorsed by Gallup® in any way. Opinions, views, and interpretations of CliftonStrengths®, StrengthsFinder®, Q12®, etc. are solely the beliefs of me, Pia Jansson. Gallup®, CliftonStrengths® and the 34 theme names of CliftonStrengths® are trademarks of Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved. To discover your CliftonStrengths®, please visit the www.gallupstrengthcenter.com.
Access Consciousness® is a registered and trademarked company and name. The ideas and posts expressed on this website https://piajansson.com do not necessarily reflect the teachings or points of views of Access Consciousness®, Gary Douglas or Dr. Dain Heer. For more information about Access CLICK HERE.
Thank you for reading!